Another Brick in the Wall
I finally decided it was time for the world to get yet another blog. So I upped and created this new blog (and another one) at blogspot.com.
Setting up - it was a smooth and almost painless experience, except the part where you get to pick a unique URL for your blog. Which is no fault of blogspot of course, unless you blame blogger for going and making it too successful which is why everyone and their mother has a blog on blogger/blogspot.com, and consequently, most of the urls I could think of were already taken.
Nevertheless, after tickling the gray cells for a while, I managed to find something I would remember which was not yet taken.
So here goes the first post, created in my favorite blogging tool, Windows Live Writer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home