Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The accidental blog

In the course of trying to set up my first blog at blogger / blogspot (which one is it? Blogger or Blogspot? Or Google?) I accidentally hit enter, and boom - I had a new blog before I finally decided on the URL I wanted to use. Instead of deleting the blog I had created right away, I decided to keep it and create one more. So there you go, now I have two blogs instead of one:

Analyze This

No Jacket Required

I don't anticipate that I will have the time, energy and resourcefulness to fill up two blogs (since I have a day job which keeps me busy all day and sometimes a little more) (not to mention a loving wife and kids). So more likely than not, one of them is going to die. Well, I'll let it die a natural death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home